Wellness - A lifestyle that is most likely to result in long term health.
Prevention - Proactively care for your body through diet, exercise, physical and mental care
Structuralism - A properly aligned and balanced spine is necessary for optimal function.
Naturalism - Trying to live a natural life without drugs, surgery, non-invasive procedures and non-toxic approaches should always be considered first.
- To lead by example.
- To provide exceptional service.
- To build relationships within the community.
- To promote wellness in our everyday lives.
We are committed to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being.
Real inspiring results
We take a goal-oriented approach to healing. Whatever your goals might be we want to help you achieve them.
We’ll provide hands-on treatment in the office and education you can take home with you, enabling you to become an active participant in your recovery and future physical health.
Our team is committed to making sure you get the results you need.
Dr. Pamela Fernandes
- 1981 Graduate of North Central College in Science Education.
- 1988 Graduate of National College of Chiropractic.
- Experienced Team Physician – Multiple Sports & Levels.
- Third Generation Chiropracter.
- Public Speaker on many Health Topics.
- Chi Gong Instructor.